Date of Withdrawal: 01-Jan-2014
Plan No. 807
- LIC’s Jeevan Ankur is a conventional with profits plan, specially designed to meet the educational and other needs of your child
- If you are the parent of a child aged upto 17 years, then Jeevan Ankur is a best gift that you can give to your loved one. It is a unique insurance plan that promises to fund your child’s upbringing if God forbid, you are not there to take care of him
- In this plan your life risk is covered and your child is the beneficiary
- You can pay the premium in lumpsum or through regular payments
- On death of the parent during the term of the policy
- Full sum assured is paid immediately
- 10% of sum assured is paid every year till the end of policy term as income benefit
- At the end of policy term once again full sum assured is paid along with Loyalty addition
- On survival at the end of the policy term, a maturity amount equal to Sum Assured + Loyalty addition is paid.
- Optional Add-on Riders available:
- Accident & Permanent Disability Rider
- Term Rider - to increase the Life Cover
- Critical Illness Rider – Pays the sum assured under this rider on occurrence of any critical illness. Wide list of illnesses are covered.
||Yly, Hly, Qly, Mly, Single, SSS
|Yearly Premium for 10,00,000 Sum Assured
|Proposer Age is consider 30 years
|All above premiums are without Service Tax.